/ Chocolate Resources / Leading Chocolatiers
While there are so many great chocolatiers to choose from, we celebrate those who brought a new vision to the industry either in recipe development, decorating techniques or production techniques. Their contribution is now a best practice or common product. For example Norman Love was the first to use color on chocolate and look where that has gone - with many chocolatiers expanding on his techniques.
The following chocolatiers are considered to be innovators in the fine chocolate industry:
- Fran Bigelow, Fran's Chocolates, Ltd. US
- Thomas Haas, Thomas Haas CA
- Pierre Hermé, Pierre Hermé FR
- Jean-Paul Hevin, Jean-Paul Hévin FR
- Robert Linxe, La Maison du Chocolat FR
- Norman Love, Norman Love Confections US
- Katrina Markoff, Vosges Haut-Chocolat US
- Pierre Marcolini, Pierre Marcolini Chocolatier BE
- Michael and Jacky Recchiuti, Recchiuti Confections US
- Michel Richart, Richart Design et Chocolat FR
- Patrick Roger, Chocolaterie Patrick Roger FR
- Jacques Torres, Jacques Torres Chocolates US
Pam Williams connects with chocolatiers at the top of their craft—finding out what inspired them to make great chocolates for a living!
- Artisan du Chocolat
- B.T. McElrath Chocolatier
- Cocoa West Chocolatier
- Dezwartevos Artisanal Chocolates
- Enric Rovira
- Fran's Chocolates
- Guido Gobino
- Knipschildt Chocolatier
- L.A. Burdick Chocolates
- Lillie Belle Farms
- Norman Love Confections
- Patrick Roger
- Paul.a.Young Fine Chocolates
- Recchiuti Confections
- Sibú Chocolate
- Thomas Haas
- VizioVirtù Cioccolateria
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat
- Woodhouse Chocolate
- Zokoko Chocolate
Want to become a chocolatier?
We teach you the knowledge and skills to be able to create beautiful chocolate bonbons, confections and bars, check out our online program: PROFESSIONAL CHOCOLATIER
Why do we love people who are passionate about chocolate? Check out the note printed on the door of Patrick Roger's car:
Want to learn more about the top chocolatiers in our world?
Also check out the Fine Chocolate Industry Association. The organization was founded by an international group of chocolate professionals who came together in support of the art of fine chocolate making.
Get reminders about upcoming classes! To receive program updates and news, click the link below.