Digital Marketing Masterclass for Chocolate Businesses
The Digital Marketing Masterclass for Chocolate Businesses is an online, two week program for chocolate business owners who are struggling with their digital marketing. You will learn about critical aspects of your website, how to execute a successful social media strategy, including photography, and email marketing. You'll complete the program with a toolbox of tangible tips and strategies you can implement for your business!
Next program: February 24 - March 10, 2022
This program is about examining your current digital marketing strategies for your chocolate business, identifying your challenges and learning about solutions to help. We understand that many chocolate business owners are solopreneurs - you may do production, fulfillment, shipping, customer service, and marketing, all before lunch! This program will help you find practical strategies to overcome your digital marketing challenges.
To that end, this Digital Marketing for Chocolate Businesses Masterclass includes:
3 interactive instructional sessions scheduled on Thursdays over three weeks. Each live session will be 2 hours long.
Live Session Dates: TBA
All sessions will take place from 10am - 12 pm PDT. Please adjust for your local time zone in your calendar.
The live sessions will be recorded, so if you miss one, you can catch up afterwards.
Registration fee: $390.00 US funds for US and International Residents
$390.00 CAD funds for Canadian Residents plus GST
What Will I Learn?
Understanding your brand vision & strategy
- Clearly articulating your brand origin story, values, and goals.
- Identifying your ideal customer.
- Establishing the foundation for your communication strategies that tell the story of what differentiates your brand and resonates with your ideal customer.
- Using this foundation to guide the development of a digital marketing content library for your business.
- Reviewing your current website for optimal user experiences.
- Understanding the pros and cons of different e-commerce & hosting platforms.
- Basic overview of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Creating a plan to refresh your web content.
Social Media Strategy & Content
- Hone your social media strategy, including planning & developing content.
- Building an engaged community
- Tips and tricks for specific social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to drive engagement and sales.
- Tools for managing social media content development and delivery
- Understanding the importance of building a list of newsletter subscribers.
- Creating an email marketing strategy to keep your newsletter subscribers engaged and turn them into customers.
- Growing and managing your email list.
- Creating and timing email newsletters for optimal response.
Your Learning Experience
Your instructor is Ecole Chocolat's Program & Marketing Director, Alysha Kropf. Since 2014, she has been responsible for developing and executing all of Ecole Chocolat's digital marketing strategies. She will share all that she's learned with you, in the ever changing world of social media. Alysha holds a Master's of Science in Management from the Smith School of Business at Queen's University.
Through practical exercises and live discussions, Alysha will help you take a hard look at your digital media strategies, beginning with the heart of your business - your vision. You will gain practical tips and tricks that you can implement immediately to help you develop better digital marketing strategies to connect with your customers.
Is there a restriction on the number of students you take each session?
Even though the curriculum is online, we do cut off registrations when we reach the maximum number of students our instructor feels they have adequate time to be able to work with properly.
Please note that this program will be delivered in English.
Again, please note that this program is not for students who are thinking about starting a chocolate business and have not yet created a digital marketing strategy. This is for business owners looking to improve their existing digital marketing strategies.
Pre-requisite: A basic understanding of how to use mobile social media apps, including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Not quite ready to register?
If you would like to receive updates about future sessions of this program, click on the following button.
You can cancel from the Marketing Chocolate Masterclass up to three days before the start of the program. A refund of your registration fee, minus a 10% administration fee, may take approximately 10 working days to process. Because our programs are usually full, and in order to make sure all students are committed, on the start date of your program your registration fee becomes non-refundable and non-transferable to another session (except in extraordinary circumstances).
Get reminders about upcoming classes! To receive program updates and news, click the link below.