Remember our post about Boosting Summer Chocolate Sales? Summer is fading fast, and the time between the new excitement of summer and the start of school can often see a lag in chocolate sales. Why not try a new recipe – we’ll even give you one!
Key Lime Cheesecake Ganache
55g key lime juice (you will need about 4 key limes for this)
150g whipping cream
75g cream cheese at room temperature
600g tempered white chocolate
200g crushed nuts
1. Heat your cream, cream cheese ad lime juice all together until the mixture boils.
2. Allow to cool to 40C, then pour over your tempered white chocolate and mix with a stick blender or in your food processor to achieve a smooth emulsion.
3. Pour into a frame or a pan to set.
4. Once the ganache is set, cut into triangles using a ruler and a pizza cutter (Hint: use your heat gun to warm your pizza cutter to ensure a clean cut).
Garnishing Key Lime Ganache
5. Prepare a pan with a layer of crushed nuts. Enrobe each piece in tempered white chocolate, and then place in the pan of nuts vertically, as shown:
I also added a dash of sea salt and lime zest to the tip of each piece for a little extra kick. Enjoy!
Love this recipe? Let us know how it went for you in the comments.